inspiration to get inspired!

I love inspiration boards.  I pin all my clippings, findings and beautiful things that I love there.  Seeing them makes me happy and definitely inspiring for creating!  

Ages ago, I came across the (above) pin board in the Pottery Barn kids magazine.  I instantly fell in love with it.  Last week, I decided I was going to gift myself this beautiful piece, after all, my birthday is coming up and yesterday, with the help of DH securing it in a stud on my wall in my studio, I have my new inspiration board!!! Happy Dance Yeah!!

I so love the details of the butterflies... am loving butterflies at the moment!  I've now filled my board and needless to say, it's inspired me to finally tidy up my studio and get working on new creations or rather finish what I've already started.  Hopefully tomorrow, I'll be able to complete my new Blythe girl to show you.   Please stay tuned..

Comments

Popular Posts