can't get enough of pink!

Have you seen enough PINK yet? LOL
I was looking through my instagram and just noticed how much pink there was...one can never get enough of pink when I'm in a girly girl mood and that's where I am at the moment.


Yesterday, I received a message asking if I will be making certain bears again because they've not seen one in my shop for a while...

I have to say I don't normally plan which bear to make but rather, its usually on a whim.   The idea comes and whatever takes my fancy, I run with it.

Having said that though, if you do have a Jennylovesbenny bear you want made up, I'm happy to custom make him/her for you.  Just send me a message :D


Talking about being on a whim..I've been having a lot of fun making my Twinkee bear Keychains.
On the weekend, I finished this little cutie.


Comes with a lace wristband for you to wear around your wrist, leaving you hands free.  I know I have that trouble, holding on to my keys and shopping bags, phone....and whatever else I girl needs to carry! hehe

This little Pink Twinkee bear is now in my Etsy shop, here is the link for details:

Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great week ahead!

Comments

Popular Posts