someone has an Admirer already! 😍

It's always nice to come home after time spent away.  Though I still have unpacking to do I thought it would be more fun to start on a new Tiny Ted and I know how much my Blythe girls love them..they're just so tiny and nice to squeeze!! eeeeeee...
Belle: "What's your name tiny teddy"??Please meet TED ~ from my newest Tiny Ted pattern.  As you can see, Ted already has an admirer as Belle already has her eyes on him! thee heee Ted is rather shy though but he does love the attention, especially from a pretty Blythe girl!! LOLTed has just been listed in my Etsy shop, please pop over for more details and always, feel free to email me if you have any questions. Ted has now found a new home in the US.  https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/527706128/artist-blythe-teddy-bear-by-jenny-lee-of?ref=shop_home_active_1Don't forget to use your 20% token when you visit!That's all the sewing to be done today, it's time to play Angry Bird Battle with my little boy! YEE HAAA..Have a blessed Sunday All,Hugs,Jenny 



Comments

Popular Posts