it's another WEB facelift!!

Yes, crazy me is at it again...

I've just given JennyLovesBenny website another facelift.  The green was making me sad...I've concluded no matter how much I age, PINK is my colour!  Always makes me happy and that's what I want JLB to portray...endless Happiness!! 💗


The website has all my patterns on there,  hard copy and PDF formats except for Jenny Bear but am working on that.  The problem with computers and software is each time I upgrade or get a new computer, I also have to upgrade or buy new software else they don't work!!  

There is now The Bear Shop and The Doll Shop!! :D

Freight within Australia is FREE and all is in AUD$.  It is now also mobile friendly so you can even order through your iPhone.

All physical items which are currently listed in my Etsy shop will remain there however, newbies will be listed in my website unless it is being Auctions.  

I no longer have a gallery page as there was too many babies to put up but you can still view them in my Flickr and for more recent ones in my Instagram. 

Please feel free to drop me a message if you have any trouble with the site and I will endeavour to fix it asap.  

Thank you for being part of JennyLovesBenny!!  I will try to build on JennyLovesBenny to bring you more smiles and cuddles!

Have a super fab weekend and for those in Vic, an awesome long weekend!! Yeah!! :D

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your visit and for taking the time to comment on my post :D

Popular Posts