Baa Baa sheep YoYo pillow hats for Blythe! 😝

Does anyone remember these?  For me, seeing these brings back a childhood memory of me as a little girl, though it's a bit of a blur, I do recall seeing a fabric bag hanging on a door knob with yoyo pillows attached to it.  I think it was the 'in' thing at that time and I'm pretty certain it would have been my mum who made the bag for herself. I always thought they were very pretty at the time but it was only recently when I look through one of my quilting books to make a quilt for Belle that I came across these again!  I decided that I was going to take the time and make some for fun.    
Since I was having such a fun time making hats for my Blythe doll, I decided to make some hats with yoyo pillows on them!  I have to say, I got a bit carried away with them and just kept making one after another!  I'm pretty happy with how they've turned out though!



Today, I finally finished the hat collection.  I've named it the "BaaBaa Yoyo Pillow Hat"! LOL
It just so reminds of a baby lamb...baaaaaa baaaaa! hehe
The hats are made from wool instead of mohair and I will have 6 available and they will be in my Etsy shop tomorrow.

Here some snippets of some of the hats modelled by my Belle.  I had a ball making them, hope you like them too! :D



  

Comments

Popular Posts