Pretty in PINK!!

Hi All, I've just listed my little girl PINK.. 🎀Details 

Base Doll: Factory Blythe

🎀 Customise Work Done

- Sanding
- carving of lips, nose, double eye lids, philtrum, chin, and eyes.  
- New makeup with high quality pastels and sealed with Mr. Super Clear UV Cut
- gaze correction, sleepy eyes
- Special eyelids painted and decorated with glitter, sealed with Mr. Super Clear UV Cut.
- Pull strings has been replaced.
- 2 New pull charm designed and created by me.
- Hair softening and treatment  
- 3 new pairs of handmade eyechips made by me.

🎀 Licca body.

🎀Back plate is inscribed with JennyLovesBenny signature and message.

🎀Pink will travel in her gorgeous outfit made by "dearsweetcoffee" as shown in the photos.  She also wears tights, black boots, hat and underpants..  
​ 
For more photos, please visit my website at www.jennylovesbenny.com.  I'm happy to provide any additional pictures if you need, feel free to message me any questions you may have about my custom.  PINK is currently available in my Etsy shop, here is the link below:- https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/526510971/custom-blythe-doll-ooak-pink-by-jenny?ref=shop_home_feat_4


Comments

Popular Posts