Baw Baw & Cha Cha 🎈🍰

This is Baw Baw and Cha Cha ~ an Asian dessert made from sweet potatoes, tapioca and coconut milk.  Believe me, it tastes a lot nicer than it looks! :)


These are Baw Baw (left) and Cha Cha (right) ~ my new anime bears...

Baw Baw: why does she always name us after food? Doesn't she knows that Blythes love their food!!
Cha Cha: shhh..I can hear pitter patter footsteps coming! FREEZE!!!



Belle:  Hello you two fluffy sweetness? where did you appear from??

Baw Baw: YIKES! PLEASE DON'T EAT ME...EAT HIM!!

🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰

Please meet my latest anime bears..

Baw Baw is reserved and Cha Cha has just been listed in my Etsy shop here:
https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/456895686/artist-bear-cha-cha-anime-panda-bear-by?ref=shop_home_active_1

You can most certainly make your own anime bears.  Baw Baw and Cha Chat as created from my

Hope you have a wonderful day.  D's at school and I'm going to play with my new doll!! LOL

Comments

Popular Posts