🗝 Save those offcuts and make Twinkees!!

Hi All, 

Thank you all for your likes and visiting my new Twinkees.  
Sweet Blueberry Pie has been adopted and is on her way to The Netherlands to meet her new Mummy!   Candy, Candy Cotton Princess and Lion Heart are still available from my Etsy shop Here:  

Remember to keep your offcuts and don't throw them out!
I'd almost forgotten how fun it was to make my Twinkees, they're so colourful and their little faces always makes me smile.

You'll be surprise how little fabric you need and you can even mix and match the mohair to create a multicolour bear.  Making them even more colourful and full of character!.

You can certainly make your own Twinkee keyring, here is the link to Twinkee Keyring's E-pattern:

...and guess what, I've just listed my Twinkee Rabbit Keyring E-Pattern in my shop here: 😃


If you are after a complete kit, just message me the colour and I can put together a custom kit for you too.


 




































I hope you have lots of fun making your own Twinkees and that they will keep you in close company and make you smile at all times!! :D 

Comments

Popular Posts