☔️ love it when it rains...🌧

I always keep busy at the JLB studio...especially when it's a rainy day!
so what have I been doing I hear you ask...?

After re-arranging my work space, I started on my new Jenny Bear.  Not quite there yet but it's still in the sewing stage.  At the same time, I've been working on a new JennyLovesBenny website...yes you read it right...it's a brand new spanking new website!! I figured it was time for an upgrade! whoo hoo..

...and that's not all, I've also started customizing my own Blythe!! Yeeha! Am so excited though I've already cut myself with the xacto knife before I've even began but all is good, finger's still intact! 👆🏻

...and there's more! LOL 
You've probably noticed my Etsy shop has been given a little facelift?  I've listed ALL my pattern in the shop and also added the BASIC kit to it too.  The Basic kit is the same price for all patterns, just let me know which bear you want to make. 😀

Until I get any one of the above tasks finished, here is my Etsy shop special which I hope you will enjoy and will help keep you busy for the looming cold Winter days to come ~ Purchase any 10 e-patterns for $100 and Save $60!  

https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/30512582/artist-bears-and-animal-patterns-by?ref=related-2https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/278052114/basic-teddy-bear-kit-by-jenny-lee-of?ref=listing-shop-header-0 

As always, thank you for stopping by 💜

Jenny
xx

Comments

Popular Posts