**: Sofie :**

Hi All, I hope you've had a great week.
This week, I've had so much fun making this white chickadee. My little boy Daniel is so smitten by her, he didn't want to let her go and so, I gave him the pleasure of naming her...and "Sofie" it was to be! :)
Sofie was a custom order, this is the second white chickadee I've made and I do like how the blush on her cheeks really stands out against the white.


 Sofie has now gone to live with her new mummy along with Sakura.  Thank you for your emails asking about Sofie and I'll be more than happy to do a custom white chickadee for you. Just drop me an email. :)

I always like to pack up and tidy my desk after each bear or project and give myself a fresh start! Always gives me a good feel and I get all inspired looking through my fabrics whilst putting them away...well, I was folding my collection of fabrics and am now really inspired by a recent purchase..here's a sneak peek of what is next to come.

Until next week, hope you have a great weekend!! :D

Comments

Popular Posts