❤ getting inspiration ❤


I've not had much excuse to really put a lot of effort into decorating a cake until now. The fun for me has always been the eating part but I do appreciate beautifully decorated cakes and cupcakes! A friend's birthday is coming up this weekend and I thought it would be more special to bake her a cake rather than buying one this year! Well...will let their taste buds decide I think! hehe
I have an idea of how I want to decorate it, it's going to be a Japanese cotton soft cheesecake which is nice and light. Will fill it with light whipped cream and strawberries...colour theme ~ white, pink and red! :D

I've been trolling through flickr to get some inspiration and boy there are some really yummy looking cakes out there and home made too!! Not sure if mine will look as professional...okay, I KNOW it won't look as professional but I do hope it will look scrumdiddlyumptious and pretty too. Will post and let you know!! wish me luck! =D

Comments

Popular Posts