It's December already!?


Can you believe there's just another 24 days till Christmas!! :O
I know I'm just in the nick of time and December's wallpaper is now ready for download!! I thought it was only fitting to have Chrissy and Comet to greet you this month.
I still can't believe how time have flown by this year and I'm looking forward to the many celebrations with family and friends leading to the New Year! I hope you're enjoying this time of year too :D

To download your JLB DECEMBER 2009 Wallpaper just click on this link! :D

Comments

  1. Jenny, your December wallpaper is just the CUTEST!
    Heaps of Hugs,
    Cheryl
    Bingle Bears

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a terrific photo of a neat Christmas pair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE THIS!!! I have been checking back at your site to download this wallpaper for Christmas:)

    I so love this little set!

    ~Hugs~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your visit and for taking the time to comment on my post :D

Popular Posts