craving for Chocolate Roulade...


I had such a craving for chocolate roulade last week which made it difficult for me to focus on my bears. It was pointless trying to push the craving back, my mouth was salivating at the thought of eating it! lol No more sewing was going to get done so I dropped my needles and scissors and headed to the kitchen to make my chocolate roulade!! Despite the strong craving from earlier on, when I finished baking and decorating the cake, I was too full from the process and didn't eat a slice until I got back from a 1 hour walk with Walter.

This was my first attempt at this recipe and I thought it turned out rather well if I must say so myself! lol It tasted just like something purchased from a cake cafe but fresher :D Next time, instead of the dark chocolate topping, I'm going to try spreading it with chocolate ganache, think this will taste even better...if you like to give this a try, here's the recipe. Enjoy :D

Comments

  1. oh... this sounds so lovely! Wish you can make my birthday cake =D looking at this, makes me hungry!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your visit and for taking the time to comment on my post :D

Popular Posts