One Lovely Blog Award for me!! :D


awww...I received this lovely blog from Ming of "Small Dynasty" whom I've been so lucky to have meet through the world of bears :D

This blog entails the following Q and A which I think this is great and allows us to get to know the blogger just a little bit better.

Here are the questions and my answers:

What is your current obsession?
I was thinking hard about this and when I said it out loud, DH answered "Bejeweled Blitz"! LOL He knows me better than my self sometimes.

What is your horoscope and do you relate to it? Capricorn...
According to www.astrology.com.au this is me ~
Few people are as practical and ambitious as Capricorn. Yours is the tenth sign, an earthy element, which makes you down to earth and matter-of-fact. Caution is your second name and this is due to Saturn, your ruling planet. You are sometimes shy and lack self confidence and self-esteem. I agree with the shy part but if you saw my shoe blog just a few days a go, I wouldn't say I was lacking in self confidence or self-esteem! ehhe

I've never met a Capricorn who was afraid of hard work in order which to achieve what they want in life. You are ambitious and go for your dreams and usually end up successful. You like money but not if it involves risk. You prefer to know exactly where your dollars and cents are going. You prefer traditional types of savings. True true true...I do feel that I'm a hard worker, whether I work for a company or myself, I try hard to do a good job and this always always means working long hours.

Others do not generally see you as too enthusiastic but when people get to know you, you do have a side to your nature which is humorous and affectionate. You like to work quietly and effectively without creating too much bother or attention to yourself. Scored again!!

You are emotionally cool so you don't warm to people that easily until you get to know them. Once you get closer you start to feel comfortable with them. Suspicion is one of the chief traits of Capricorn and when you meet people for the first time it is your way of displaying maturity by not jumping the gun. You like to understand what another person is really about. wow! this sight is good! hehe

You are a big thinker even though you work methodically and practically by taking your time to achieve what you set out to do. You never like airy, fairy concepts and only work on ideas which will vouch safe your financial and material security in the future. You are not a clock watcher when you work because you believe in doing a job right the first time round. You also hate wasting time. You are frugal, resourceful and hard working. Commitment is natural to you which is why, as I said earlier, you are likely to be successful in anything you attempt. hey, I just said that above didn't I? Well I guess it's all true then! LOL

What are you wearing today?
black leggings, singlet, layered with a plain long sleeve top, layered with a hooded tracksuit top and long thick knee high socks! hmmm...sounds sexy I know! NOT! haha

What was the last thing you bought?
shoes, shoes and shoes...yap 3 pairs! they were on sale! :D

What do you think about the person who tagged you?
Ming is wonderful!! A truly lovely person whom I had the pleasure of meeting when I visited the Taiwan Teddy Fair in November. Ming is warm, sincere, funny and full of energy. She has a bubbly character and I'm honored to have her as my friend.

A guilty pleasure?
Sleeping in and getting up just before midday...I love my sleep! :D

What is your must have item for Summer?
Lychee ice-cream from trampoline..yum yums

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would it be?
Soaking in the hot pool of the Blue Lagoon (Iceland)

What is your favourite piece of clothing from your closet?
My wedding dress.

What is your dream job?
Being the designer and creator of jennylovesbenny :D

What do you consider a Fashion faux pas?
Skinny jeans with low/baggy crotch makes me cringe EVERY TIME!

Describe your personal style?
Simple, elegant, classic but also fun, cute, happy and colourful.

What are you going to do after this?
Play Bejeweled Blitz! lol

What are your favorite past-times and hobbies?
Eating, sleeping, reading, watching movies, play my piano...and make my bears.

What are you proud of?
My husband for having courage to give up what is easy and pursue his dream despite the many challenges along the way...and for giving me the courage and inspiration to do the same.

Have you got pets at home?
Walter, our recently turned 4 y.o King Charles Cavalier x pug who is just the best, keep us in great company and brings so much joy to our lives.

Now it's my turn to pass the blog on to and I'm delighted to pass this to:

Aran of Cannelle et Vanille
Nicky of The Vintage Magpie
Sherry of Y0omii
Isabel of Rosa e Chocolate
Magda of CraftPudding

Have a great weekend :D

Comments

  1. Congrats on well deserved award -love your bears and your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! i always enjoy reading about others too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your visit and for taking the time to comment on my post :D

Popular Posts