good excuse?


Snacking is a great excuse for procrastination in my books!! :D
Just finished baking and eating my bacon and mushroom tart...mmm...am now satisfied and ready to do more sewing.
If you wish to try my self created Bacon and Mushroom tart recipe::
preheat oven 200 degrees
3 x sheets of puff pastry cut into 4 to make 12 and fit roughly in muffin tray
2 x eggs beaten
1 cup x soya milk/milk to add to beaten eggs
2 x large button mushrooms or your favorites
3 x rashes of streaky bacon
1/2 x red Spanish onion
1 x clove of garlic
*cheese optional ~ I normally grate whatever cheese I have in the fridge at the time..
cut, dice, chop everything and add into egg and milk mixture
add white pepper and salt
scope mixture into pastry, fold corners in, slightly cover the mixture ( I do this only because I don't like to waste though it doesn't look as nice )
bake for about 20-30mins or until golden
it's the quickest snack ever! hope you enjoy :D
Now I really need to finish those anime bunnies...

Comments

  1. You know what Jenny that sounds really yummy...I think I'm drooling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, you know, if you have all the ingredients, you can whip it up in 20mins!! sometimes, I just throw what ever I have in there, even left overs!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your visit and for taking the time to comment on my post :D

Popular Posts