The Promised Land


Would you believe I stumbled upon the "Promised Land"?
It's TRUE!!!! It is located on that tiny island below the big land mass of Australia called Tasmania, along the C140 from Cradle Mt. to Sheffield.

In Promised Land lies the Village of Lower Crackpot!
A whimsical little village surrounded by many mazes and one must be able to get through the Great Maze to enter. The villagers live in very colourful and very imaginative houses. In the middle of the village, lo and behold sticking out from a rock was the Great Sword of Crackpot! lol
To my delight, I even came across the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow but sadly was not able to carry it home with me. I also spotted the Fountain of Youth! You betcha I took a big gulp of that good stuff!! haha





Now I know you're going to have a hard time believing me when I tell you this is where the three little bears live. Their not so little cottage is hidden right in the middle of The Great Maze. It was such a welcoming sight when I saw the edge of the yellow house sticking out from the hedges as it had taken me over an hour to find it! It even started to rain while I was lost in the maze. I took a peak inside their cottage and saw the three bears eating their porridge...with my own eyes!! :D


The Three Bears cottage


Hello??


Walking along the Balance Maze to enter the Village


wow.....magic mushrooms grow in Promised Land


Even a cup of coffee is fun at the Village of Lower Crackpot!


My favorite house in the village ~ located along the Yellow Brick Road Maze!


The scents of lavender envelopes the Village of Lower Crackpot


Whimsical homes in the Village of Lower Crackpot


The Sword of Lower Crackpot!

Comments

  1. That's looks like a really fun place to visit. I enjoyed your photos. Pretty neat!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great place! Glad you had a good break :o)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your visit and for taking the time to comment on my post :D

Popular Posts