My first Blog award!


I must admit, I was very reluctant to start a blog when blogging was 'THE" new thing. There is always something new in the www.com world and never enough time to "jump on that new band wagon" that so often comes along. Am glad to have made the decision to create a blog for jennylovesbenny and I've not been able to stop blogging since as you can see! lol It's like another addiction to my exisiting bear making addiction but it now comes hand in hand.

This morning, I was so delighted to find a lovely message in my mailbox and am flattered to have received the "PROXIMIDADE" from Ginger Brame a fellow bear artist from North Carolina in the US! Thank you Ginger, it's a pleasure to meet you and I'm glad you enjoy visiting my blog. Here's a link to Ginger's blog.

A bit about this award::
“The authors say that blogs who receive this award are exceedingly charming. This blog invests in proximity in space, time and relationships. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends.They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these awards are cut, even more friendships will be propagated. Please give your kind attention to these writers!Deliver this award to 8 bloggers who will choose 8 more, and include this cleverly written text in to the body of the award."

I'm thrilled to be passing on this award to the following 8 fellow bloggers, hope you enjoy their blogs as much as I do:
blondheart
dogpatchcritters
sudeybabes
the friendly company of bears
fieltrunguis
glass dragon bears
little green shoot

I love reading about sparklethots and her new findings
sparklethots by Ruth

Comments

  1. thanks Jenny! :) I'm drafting my list right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou so much Jenny! (^_^) Your blog is a pleasure to read - loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the award! What an honour!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your visit and for taking the time to comment on my post :D

Popular Posts