Everyone loves teddies, even Blythe dolls!

Been hectic spending as much time as possible catching up with family and friends before school and work starts again that I've totally forgot to blog about this little project I did!

I've been having a lot of fun creating new outfits and hats for the Blythe dolls since I discovered them just a couple of years ago.  Recently, I created this cute little teddy hat from alpaca and mohair fabric.  

Inside is lined with Japanese linen orange polka dot fabric and lace.

I really like how it turned out, hope you do too! This one has just been listed my Etsy shop: https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/586764231/handmade-blythe-helmet-alpacamohair-doll?ref=shop_home_active_11

I hope to create different designs and bring more helmets for your Blythe girls.  Please stay tuned! 
Thank you so much for visiting!
xx






Comments

Popular Posts