It's a New Rapipi Bunny 🐰

It's been a very busy past few weeks but not at my sewing desk!  It's taken me a while but I've finally finished my new bunny! My Belle is loving Rapipi bunnies and so here is a new Bunny for her to play with, just until bunny finds a new home! :D

Belle: "Mummy said no sleep overs...but a nap the afternoon doesn't count!" tee here

Please meet little Maisy, she's just been listed in my shop, please visit her here: https://www.jennylovesbenny.com/bear

Please feel free to email if you have any questions regarding Maisy.  The 20% discount code still applies until the end of August.

I know the end of the month is fast approaching again, I shall have August's calendar wallpaper ready real soon!! :D

Have a super great weekend, it's such a beautiful sunny Winter's day here in Melbourne today :D
💗

Comments

Popular Posts