🐻 Your Blythe will LOVE you to bits...

I can't believe it's almost a week has past.  The weather though cold has been sunny most days and I've been fortunately enough to spend the last week of the school holidays with Daniel.  Mostly at home but we're both home bodies and do enjoy our indoor activities and having our own space at times.  

Before school starts which means I'll be back to work, I've been busy creating Tiny TED's pattern.  Your Blythe doll is going to LOVE you!! Tiny TED's pattern and E-pattern are now available from my website at www.jennylovesbenny.com.  I will put a kit together for Tiny TED shortly and will keep you updated.

Speaking of Blythe dolls, I started my new unruly blue hair girl!  I don't think I had imagine making a dark blue hair girl before but I stumbled upon these gorgeous long and lush blue eye lashes at a nik nak kinda shop.   Aren't they just wonderful?

The eye lids,  I started creating them for a pink hair girl, however, after completing the lids, the shades of the pink didn't seem to match the hair so I decided to use these blue eye lashes to see how they fit.   This was the same for the eye chips.   

I was a little worried about how they would all come together, even the make up, the blue brows and blue shading.  Most times, things are not planned but somehow in this instance, they seem to fall into place...




She's not quite finished and I'm waiting on a some pull ring to arrive.   Aren't they wonderful? I think these will complete her look.  These awesome pull rings are from Twiggy Twiggy! You can find her here in her Etsy shop: https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/t2tsquare?ref=l2-shopheader-name I haven't got a name for this girl yet but I think she's "Dare to be different"! :D


Until those pull rings arrive,  I think I'll put her aside for now and work on my new elephant that is ready to be sewn and put together.  

It's 2am and I'm finally feeling the weight of my eye lids...time for a shut eye! Good night! 😴

Comments

Popular Posts