💖 New JennyLovesBenny website 💖

Hi All,

I've been working on JennyLovesBenny's website the past couple of weeks.  I know it wasn't too long ago when JLB's website got a facelift however, I wasn't completely happy with it and it's been eating at me so I made the decision to change it. 

Although there are a lot of beautiful templates from web hosting companies, I felt the templates were pretty much the same with display of large photos spread across the screen, giving it a very modern and clean appearance.  Yes, it does look good, especially for traditional retail shops and businesses however, for me, I felt, the templates and the simplistic modern look lacked character and that little touch of magic.

I wanted to bring back some character and playfulness to JLB and definitely some magic.  If I had the technical skills, I would have butterflies flying across the screen, cherry blossoms gently falling and drifting to the bottom of the screen, snow flakes and rainbows..hmmm....I shall work on that!  For now,  I hope you like the new look!

I've brought back hard copies of my patterns as I know many of you still prefer to receive patterns in the mail.  Yes, I too still enjoy getting letters in my physical mailbox.  It's always a nice surprise to find a letter, card or package in there! :D

Now you can purchase directly from the website along with the available kits and supplies like my earlier website.  You will eventually be able to purchase e-patterns directly from my website too but until that page is completed, my Etsy shop is still open. 

The website is still working in progress, however, it is up and running.  I hope you like the new changes! :)


Comments

Popular Posts