Bear Pattern for young children?

Often I get asked if I have patterns for young children.  A first hand made bear is always so special and definitely something to be treasured and pass down the generations.  A while ago, I created a "My First Bear" kit using safety joints and safety plastic eyes.   I no longer have the kit available however, I've been asked if I have the pattern is still available. 

Yes I do, I've just converted it to PDF format!!  "My First Bear" pattern is based on my Puddle's pattern.   You can get it in my Etsy shop right here: 
https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/510769632/bear-pattern-for-young-children-my-first?ref=shop_home_active_1

You will require the following items:
Fur: 1/8m mohair
Joints & Eyes: safety toy joints/ safety plastic eyes which can be purchased in Spotlight stores in Australia.


Please let me know if you have any questions and if you have trouble sourcing the safety joints or eyes. 



I hope Puddles make a great heirloom gift for your little loved ones!


Comments

Popular Posts