Every Day Is A Journey...

hey what's this? two posts in one day???  hehe..yes I got a day off work and I told myself, this day is going to be all about my bears and dolls..before my boy comes home from school! :D

It was such a great day today with a brilliant (literally) start to the morning!   It went by way too quickly...that is always the case when I'm working on my bears or dolls but I'm so pleased it was a strike on my "good day" column and I managed to get my new girl finished.

The first thing I did after hubby took our son to school, I ran, yes literally ran into my sewing room and got cracking on my new Blythe's backplate. I love seeing the backplate art by other artists but I don't do it myself.  I'm still contemplating if I will but I think its best I allow where the creativity and most times, where the girls will take me.  :D

I do however, like to put a little inspirational quote on there for each of my girls :D I hope this too will give hope and inspiration to their new mums too!  This is what I did this morning..


Now my girl is finally finished and ready to be put back together.  I'm still trying to think of a name for her but nothing has come to mind as yet...maybe when she's all dressed up, she'll let me know what her name is. :D

I received a lovely handkerchief from one of my purchases as a gift.  It was a lovely handkerchief and as soon as I saw it, I knew I was going to use it to make a dress for this little girl.



Still a little bit of touch up here and there and she'll be ready to be properly photographed however, for now, that's all for today from me, time to get dinner ready ( lasagne tonight 😋 ) and can't wait for my boy to come home from school!! Have a super fab day everyone, especially to those who's day has just begun.

Hugs,
xx


Comments

Popular Posts