🌜✨Keep on dreaming...dreams can come true! 🌝🌟

Hi Everyone, 

First of all, I like to wish you all a very Happy Chinese New Year.  This year is the year of the Rooster and hopefully the fiery Rooster will bring you prosperity, lots of joy and good health!! 

As we're getting close to a new month, I've prepared February's wallpaper for you and the theme ~ "Keep on dreaming girls...dreams can come true if you make it happen!" ✨💕🌟💫

Just right click on the photo to download or for a larger photo, you can visit my flickr page instead.  Here is the link: https://www.flickr.com/photos/22546523@N03/?


As you can see, Belle has a new bed and she's very excited and have asked Fleur for a sleep over!!
I'm still in the process of completing her bed...this is what it looked like (see below).


Mum found this in a Salvation shop!! She brought it home and cleaned it up thinking it'll be perfect for my bears!! Isn't it just lovely!!!??  and mum too of course!! LOL 

I must say, I don't have the patience to shop, I really dislike walking around for hours, going from one shop to another looking at things.  I'm one of those people who just go to the shop, go straight to the aisle and pick up what I need and then I'm outta there!! My mum and bestie on the other hand, they can walk for ages and bless them cause they pick up some awesome finds like this gorgeous dolly bed.  

The idea of recycling is very appealing to me too.  This bed is going to get a make over, it's got a new mattress so far, I've taken the canopy off and oh, so much planned!! This once well loved doll bed is going be much loved again. 💗💗 Please stay tuned...

For now,  Belle wants to say...

"Sleepovers are so much fun but I must get some shut eye now...nite nite Fleur,  nite nite P, nite nite Puch...nite nite all.. zzzzzzzz


Hugs,
Jenny



Comments

Popular Posts