๐Ÿ””Tis the season to be jolly....fa la la la la

Oh my!! has it been a month already? Well, guess what!?  The school holidays will be starting soon which means I'll be home more with my boy and yes, this also means, I will have more time for my 'other' child "JennyLovesBenny"!! ๐Ÿ˜›

I must say I've not been working very hard this month on my bears OR dolls..I've had and still have family from the US visiting and occasional staying with us.  As a result, I've done lots of cooking, baking, eating and playing mahjong till all hours of the morning.  Thankfully for them, they can sleep in but not so lucky for me, I still have to get up and go to work.. :(

December always makes me think of Christmas and as Christmas is looming, I've started our family tradition of putting up our Christmas tree early..like the first week of November.  Each year, Daniel will bring out his Christmas train set, he will set it up once our tree is up and decorated.  I really like the feeling of Christmas and what the holidays brings for us all...










I haven't forgotten about December's wall paper though!! I'd just finished making a new dress for Jenny Bear for the festive season.  Please find below my December wallpaper featuring Jenny Bear and her beloved puppy celebrating Christmas...๐ŸŽ„

I hope this will put you in the festive mood! Just click on the photo to download.
Have a great month but remember..."don't count the days..make the days count"!! :D  

Hugs
xx

Comments

Popular Posts