⏳TICK TOCK TICKADY TOCK? πŸ—πŸŽˆ

As soon as I said her name to Daniel "TICKADY", we both said "YEAH" at the same time! ..and so please meet my latest bunny TICKADY!


I'm having so much fun with the Alice in Wonderland Theme,  it's all so colourful, wacky and DELICIOUS!  Just makes me really really happy.  I hope it does you too! 😊


TICKADY is a new design, though she has Tipady's features, this bunny has longer legs and shorter ears.  TICKADY wears a lovely soft light brown sparse mohair with a white muzzle.  She has pink bunny nose and a red mouth.  Her inner ears are pink.   I've used sassy mohair which is lovely and soft.  I've also given her big pink rosey cheeks.





Dressing her up was definitely one of the funnest part for me.  I had so much fun making TICKADY'S dress.  I've kept it to a pillowcase dress as part of the JennyLovesBenny signature outfit for my bears but I've added a bit of the "Alice" touch!  She comes with her gorgeous head piece created by the lovely Yuri from HakoniwaDolls.

TICKADY is now ready for adoption, for details, please hope on over to my Etsy shop at: https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/386275988/artist-bear-tickady-rabbit-by-bear?ref=shop_home_active_1

πŸ“¦ FREE SHIPPING: TICKADY WILL BE SENT VIA PRIORITY AIRMAIL WITH TRACKING!!

Thank you always for stopping by and I hope you're enjoying your long weekend.

😘😘

Comments

Popular Posts