Jenny Bear :: getting ready for bed?


I know it's been a while since I last blogged or shown you a new bear. I have so many bears working in progress with all different size limbs and heads on my work desk that I may just end up with a Frankenstein bear!! LOL
I'm please to show you my latest Jenny Bear before the week ends....
Please meet Jenny Bear, wearing her nightie and matching flower. Though it's not bed time yet, it's been raining most of the day. Jenny Bear decided that she'll stay in, wear her nightie, get comfortable and snuggle up on the couch with her blanket to read her story books all day instead! ah what a life!! :D
Jenny Bear has been adopted and has gone to live in Nottinghamshire, UK. is now ready for adoption, please visit my website for lots more photos and adoption details.

Comments

  1. Very Cute! I can't imagine what it must be like to have a table of such adorable little creatures waiting for you :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your visit and for taking the time to comment on my post :D

Popular Posts