A Message from MINT...


Hi All, I'm going to Austria!!! I've just been adopted and I'm so excited! I even have a photo of my siblings...Jaime and Jaime. Jaime (left) is created by my new mummy from the same pattern as me!!! I just know I'm going to be very happy with my new family and I even get to sleep on the bed my new mummy says!! Yippee

Thank you Judith, jamie and jamie for sharing these beautiful photos and for giving Mint a new home, as you can see, he's over the moon and won't be able to sleep tonight..which means he's going to keep Walter up all night...someone's going to be a grumpy puppy in the morning! hehe

Comments

  1. Mint is lovely Jenny, and so lucky to be going to live in Austria!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bon Voyage Mint! Your new mummy is going to adore you.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your visit and for taking the time to comment on my post :D

Popular Posts