wait for mummy!!


Am just winding down with a cup of coffee (with a touch of Baileys) after the 5km walk with Walter around the Albert park lake...not sure what it is exactly but it was so beautiful out today, more so than other days. During my hour walk, I couldn't help but kept thinking repeatedly how beautiful it is...perhaps it was the many colours that reflected off the calmness of the lake or the gentle breeze that brushed past us or perhaps the combination of both and much more! I do enjoy our walks, it's a pleasant end to the day before evening comes. Walter's a happy puppy and I'm an exhausted mummy! :-)
Have a good evening everyone :D

Comments

  1. oh, what a nice view... i wish i have a lake near me to relax... more photos! =D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your visit and for taking the time to comment on my post :D

Popular Posts