New "Past Times" Collection



I work around 60-70 hours a week on JLB and some weeks, I just hit 'the wall', not literally (not all the time..tee hee). My mind draws a blank and all the creations I had stored in my head disappears in a poof! This was one of those weeks and going through my earlier designs always helps me to get back some of that inspiration lost...from that, I'll like to introduce to you my newest bear "Pepper". "Pepper" is a recreation from my Rocco pattern. "Pepper" will be part of my new collection 'Past Times'. My 'Past Times' bears are designed to capture that 'past times' look, using the combination of mohair and my favourite Japanese linen. They will also have the JENNY LOVES BENNY stamped on one footpad instead of the label on the back. I hope you will enjoy my new collection! :D
For more photos of Pepper and adoption details, please visit www.jennylovesbenny.com

Comments

  1. Can't wait to see other sweeties from your past times collection. Really cute.
    Beary hugs,
    Sandrine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your visit and for taking the time to comment on my post :D

Popular Posts