PATTERN EYE CANDY

I've loved beautiful stationery since I was a teeny weeny little girl and that passion is still very much alive and kicking and it has inspired me to re-package my JLB patterns! =D
While I have an insatiable passion for beautiful packaging, I also love mother earth more so I've used recycle paper where possible or paper from farmed trees to print the instructions and to give it the JLB touch, I've used a brilliant hot pink paper for the patterns. The patterns and instructions will be sealed in an ecco enveloped made from 100% Recycled paper where you can place all your cut out patterns for reuse! :D Hope you like the new look!!
ps. all my patterns are also available in PDF format and you will only need to print the required patterns pages.

Comments

  1. I so applaud you on this brilliant idea!!! Like you, I am such an advocate of looking after 'our home'. With some thought and common sense, we can have the things we love without killing something to get it.
    Thanks Jenny...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your visit and for taking the time to comment on my post :D

Popular Posts